- Provide Microsoft Outlook plug-in to transparently send/receive secure messages.
- Encrypting/Decrypting message body and attachments transparently.
- Sending read-receipt directly from key service upon access of encrypted message or attachment.
- Provide content expiration on email message and attachments.
- Provide Microsoft Word /plug-in to encrypt partial and whole documents.
- Provide Microsoft Excel plug-in to encrypt individual worksheets or entire workbook.
- Provide user-defined password to encrypt content in addition to user identities.
- Provide content expiration on secure content.
- Provide viewer, editor and owner roles to control user access to encrypted content.
- Provide read notifications to content owner.
- Specify policies, list of emails addresses and certificates via templates.
- Transparent secure file access.
- Manage access policies for removable media.
- Block access to removable media based on access policy.
- Encrypt data on removable media based on data protection policy.
- Automatic encrypted backup to local disks and cloud storage.
Enterprise Key Service
- Transparent integration with Active Directory to derive authorization via group membership.
- Transparent key service location discovery via service connection point.
- Manage access to encrypted content using security and distribution groups.
- Support single-sign on and mutual authentication.
- Disable access to key service for specific users via group membership.
- Disable access to encrypted content authored by specific users defined in a security group.
- Log all user service requests and token accesses.
- Recall specified document and email tokens to prevent undesired access.
- Enforce time expiry policies on token accesses.
- LockMagic mobile application allows user to email encrypted messages, share encrypted files and access encrypted content using their mobile devices.
- Allow users to send secure email messages using web browser.
- Allow users to access key service over Internet.
- Allow users to encrypt and decrypt files using web browser.
- Allow users to send and receive messages over web browser.
- Allow users to revoke access secure content using web browser.
- Allow users to share secure content with other people using Internet Identities.
- Provide LockMagic specific user registration and identity service for external partners.
- Allow users to share content securely from Dropbox, Onedrive and Google Drive.
- Allow users register soft and hardware tokens online through self-service.
- Authenticate users to services using one-time password from token or phone.
- Use smart mobile phone as token using Google Authenticator App.
- Single touch on hardware token to enter password.
- Store encryption key on token protected with user pin for mobile and offline key.
- Verifies token serial identifier to validate ownership based on registration
- Validates token against allowed devices using token serial identifier.
- Accessible by internal and External users.
- Provides strong two-factor authentication.
- Use different token colors for different configurations and roles.
- One-Click encryption.
- Send encrypted attachments directly from windows explorer.
- Create and save encrypted content in any location.
- Transparently open and save encrypted files.
- Copy an encrypted folder to a destination folder or as single zip file.
- Support binary encrypted file format and embedded encrypted HTML format.
- Open an encrypted content on a webpage and without any client installation.
- Manage identity of authorized people by providing their email addresses.
- Create trusted groups for offline sharing.
- Create policy templates of authorized users and content control
- Allow users to recall and activate secure content via LockMagic Content Manager